1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Urgent Help Needed! At Wits End! (Malware Removal)

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by Desmorts, Apr 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desmorts

Desmorts Thread Starter

Alrightly. I'm new here. As can be seen by my stats or whatnot, however, for the last i'd say - two or three days and nights, i've had a severe battle on my hands. I mean the 'Bloody Castle' of Devil May Cry 3 on Heaven or Hell mode, one hit kill kind of aspects.

Firstly, the symptoms. Well, to put it bluntly, a crapton of virus/trojans and malware =D And I mean a -crapton-. At first, it was a random anti-virus rogue program, that generally malwarebytes, AvG and WinPatrol took care of. But just last night, it seemed like I said, it switched to the Heaven or Hell mode. I lost absolutely everything. My Admin rights. My EXEs stopped function. My Task Manager. Access to my Registry. My Internet Explorer -and- Firefox. The effin works. I mean absolute works.

Now. After playing hopscotch between my computer and my grandmothers computer and surfing around, I found general fixes to allow me said functions. And they worked. I have access to everything again, even Admin rights. However, even I know the damned thing isn't gone. As WinPatrol continually flips out and asks me to block craptons of things and the like.

I don't have HiJackThis!, buuuut I do have Combofix (latest), AvG and Malwarebytes all updated and the like. And I managed to keep said logs. From Combofix, Malwarebytes, VundoFix..ect ect.

Now, I know it was probably ill-advised at running the likes of Combofix without being told to, however - it seems to have helped -somewhat-. As in it did move some possibly infected files to quarentine and the like.

As of right now, the only thing I know for sure, is that it's linked to my Java program. It's the ONLY aspect I saw just a glimpse of doing some sort of 'update' when I didn't even click anything for such a thing. So, now as it stands, I just uninstalled the Java program and irony of ironies, Scotty is silent, AvG Residential Shield is silent..so yeah..but here are the logs I currently have, as you will see if you read them, when I said crapton..I meant crapton lol.

Any other help will muchly appreciated. As some could guess by how I sound in this, I am one of those reclusive shut-ins inwhich my computer is pretty much my only real form of well..contact..sooo..yeah...i'm at my wits end. I would honestly like to fix this, rather than having to reformat and go through all that. I'm well aware that might be the final outcome, but if I can salavage it somewhat to allow me enough time to back everything up..yeah..that's a bonus as well.

Some helluva intro, eh? xD Anyways, again, any help, advise and the like is utmost appreciated.

-Desmorts

Attached Files:

2. Desmorts

Desmorts Thread Starter

Oh and here's the log of what the AvG 9 Residential Shield detected and the like. I don't know if it will help or not, but yeah..i'm guess whatever logs I can possibly spare will shed more light onto the situation, what virus is trying to bend me over a barrel and so forth.

Attached Files:

3. Desmorts

Desmorts Thread Starter

D: So no one can helps or has any ideas? =/

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/917195

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice