[URGENT] Is it possible to remotely access disk drive

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Perad

My computer is struggling to read a disk. A computer next to me can read the disk. Is there a way I can put the disk into computer two and via the network access the disk drive on the other computer and install the application?

I need to do this in the next 20 minutes. If you have any ideas or anything please post it.

Thanks

Jason

TerryNet

Terry
Yes. If you have the systems set up for file sharing simply share the CD drive. At least, it kinda sounds like that's what you want to do.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts