URGENT!!!!! logitech lx 300 cordless desktop, help please!!!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

christer88

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i cant use my keyboard and mouse at the same time i can either use the mouse or the keyboard not both and to switch between them is a paine because i have to hold the connect switch for 20sec but its screwed up because i installed all the correct drivers and everything why is this doing this because it should not be like this please help me i need to get this to work and can you please tell me the technical service number so can call because i dont like to communicate through e-mail not to mention im going to have to wait a day or so whick i dont have to wait so please get back to me asap.
my e-mail is [email protected] thx
this is my e-mail that i send to the company but can anyone help?

Woah hang on here a second calm down...

What exactly is going on here ?

What is your exact setup ?

What is this "connect switch" ?

Sounds like you're using a Omni box ?

PM from poster...

hello i saw that you posted on my forum and i would like to tell you about the problem im haveing with the wireless desktop.After i install it and everything else,i go to connect the wireless key board and mouse by pressing the connect switch on the reciever for both items and it does not do anything i cant use my mouse or my keyboard even after i hit connect on both of them do you have any ideas as to what i should do????
can you please tell me the technical service number
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/utilities/contact/US/EN

So it's a wireless heav you tried uninstalling all the drivers, and see if both will run with out them ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online