1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Urgent printer software help please.

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by teapota, Oct 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. teapota

teapota Thread Starter

Hi , i just bought an epsom C44 printer today , am i am trying to print slides from microsoft powerpoint for universirty tomorrow. I want to print 6 slides per page , however on the print options there is no place to change the printing to handouts or slides. Every other print options has always had these options , and this is driving me crazy. Does the problem lie in not having the right version of windows or right printer software. How do i solve this quickly ? Thank you in advance.

2. kiwiguy

kiwiguy

You ask if its related to your version of software, or Windows version. Yet you don't say what version of PPT or Windows you run.

Are you using the Windows default driver for the Epson C44, or have you loaded the manufacturers supplied driver for your version of Windows?

Certainly PPT XP under Windows XP has the option.

3. teapota

teapota Thread Starter

windows 2000 , pp view 97 , sorry if i didnt provide the right info . If using the supplied printer driver is the problem , how do i change back to the old windows one?

4. teapota

teapota Thread Starter

anyone know why im missing the print slides option , and whats the easiest way to fix it?

5. kiwiguy

kiwiguy

Your other thread has some possible solutions, pays to keep them in the same thread.

PPT Viewer is a viewer. Its not a full PPT application.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/171450

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice