USB-C multiadaptor connection

belindajames

I have just updated my mac to OS Catalina 10.15.7 as advised by a previous tech to try and get my USB-c multiadaptor to work. but now that i have updated, when i plug in my adaptor, nothing happens at all. nothing pops up for me to be able to install it. my computer still charges through the adaptor but i cant connect anything else to it. Any help would be amazing, thankyou.

Couriant

James
What kind of an adapter is it? As in does it have monitor connection as well? or other USB-C connections?

Typically adapters do not need to be installed with software.

belindajames

What kind of an adapter is it? As in does it have monitor connection as well? or other USB-C connections?

Typically adapters do not need to be installed with software.
I’ve just added a photo of the connector. Prior to the update whenever I plugged it in it would always pop up and say update required, but now nothing pops up. But also nothing connects through it, I’m trying to connect my camera to upload photos but nothing happens

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online