USB Camera

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hananiah_m

i would like to ask how can i download a USB Camera to my computer without having the CD for it...i lost the CD and the camera needs the software so that i can use it agian pls help me with this...thank you

Please let us know the make and model of the camera.
Most of the time, software that comes with a camera is better off not installed, just cheap junk that wastes your time, when all a person wants to do is get the photos off the camera and onto the computer for which no special software is needed.

attach the camera usb cord to the pc & follow the directions to download photos etc,most digital cameras don`t come with cds as installation is not needed !!!!!!!

hananiah_m

thank you for replying to me but i guess i did not explain my self correctly....i have a samll cam the one u install to the computer so that other people can see u if using chating or the MSN messenger its a small cam that can be placed on the computer and when i plug the USB into the computer it gives me the find new hardware devise wizard and asks for the cd for it which i don't have that's why i needed to know if i can find a sofetware to download on the comouter so that the camera can be detected and work properly.....thank you in advance....

Ok its a webcam then and yes usually they have the software on their site to download which will give your pc everything it needs to use the camera. If you give the make and model we can help guide you to the necessary software.

ok,sorry about the mix up,i can`t help you with your problem,i will leave it to the experts good luck ........

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online