USB drive for Win 98 SE

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Semnalul

USB drive for Win 98 SE
Where to find for downloading for free a reliable source
Thank you

Semnalul

You are going to have to be a little more specific on what you need.

Here is a good place to start. What type of USB drive?

Semnalul

I have this 8GB HP USB Flash Drive v100w and a 4GB Duracell memory sticks which are not recognized by my Compaq Windows 98 SE computer.
I assume that at the time when this computer was designed such a back-up was not even dreamed of, although I'm able to use this USB outlet for my printer. So the printer drive is available for the USB but not for the Flash Drive.
I was told that the only option I have is to download such a drive from the net.
Thank you for your help.
Semnalul

Semnalul

I've tried this drive for HP flash without success. Yes the other stick is a Duracell 4 Gb.
Thanks a lot for your desire to help me.
It's quite a thing to rely on perfect strangers to give you a hand in need and a vey uplifting feeling for those of us spending nights in front of a monitor.
Best regards!

Semnalul

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online