USB Driver Trouble

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

webviper100

I recently attempted to install a USB based unit that required new drivers to be installed. As the computer I was working on had an impaired CD drive, I used another computer to download the drivers from the internet and transferred them with my Ipod. The program said that the USB should be recognized upon its first connection to the computer. However, I had previously connected thedevice to my computer without the drivers available. Thus, I know longer have that "first time" to access the drivers. My question is how do I make the computer recognize the USB and access the drivers? The computer is one that requires you to start it with the device already connected. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
What's the "unit" in question that you're trying to install?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online