1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Usb driver's not working

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Jlbickham47, Oct 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jlbickham47

Jlbickham47 Thread Starter

Usb ports will not work upon win 10 OS boot. Not even to recover the system. Need some possible foxes with detailed instructions, i I cannot even log in so if there is anyway to fix this I need some nice details. This computer is a custom build and to access the bios boot I have to press the delete button. I do not know any other option menu buttons for this thing.

Attached Files:

2. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    Based on the description of the Intel processor in your image, you appear to have about a 10-year old computer.
    If it's a factory brand one, what is its brand name and model name and model number?
    If it's a self built one, what is the brand name and model number of its motherboard?

How long has Windows 10 been installed in it?
    What "Version" and "OS Build" is installed?
    Did the USB port issue start before or after Windows 10 was installed?

---------------------------------------------------------------

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1217360

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice