USB flash drive: Failed to Write Error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Loverdollx

Well it started 3 weeks ago I have a 4 gig traveling disk USB flash drive, the drive have no write protect switch and i keep receiving this error. The only solution i could think off is formatting it but the problem always pop up when iam transferring bigger files.

I tried low level format and notice some parts of my usb have some error...

What can you guys suggest to fix these???

Have you tested the USB flash drive on another PC to see if the same problem arises?

How old is the Flash drive?

Loverdollx

Tested it on several p.c it always display the error sometimes , my usb is only 7 months old and when i used a low level format tool it displays several format error occurred at offset....

etaf

Wayne
LoverDollx - please do not report posts to get a reply to a question
You should have seen this message on the screen

Please use this form ONLY to request a Moderator in case of a problem. Reasons can include: requesting a thread be moved or closed, report advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. This is not a method of requesting technical assistance! Thanks!
NOTE
This is not a method of requesting technical assistance! Thanks!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online