1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

USB flash drive not working!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by tarakaki808, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tarakaki808

tarakaki808 Thread Starter

For some reason, my USB flash drive or the USB stick does not work when i stick it into my laptop. It was working all these time. Anyway, is there any way I can retrieve all my information on there? Is there somewhere I will be able to take it to and someone can do it for me? The light on my flash drive doesn't blink as well. I tried to see if it's on my computer when I stick it in and it doesn't show. I'm worried because I don't have any of those files backed up anywhere! If this helps, the brand I have is Memorex travel drive. USB 2.0 2gb.

Please anyone with info, help me. Thanks!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/756429

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice