1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

USB IMT-0521 SCR Driver

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by 999mizta999, May 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. 999mizta999

999mizta999 Thread Starter

Hi Guys,
    I've been trying to find this driver but i cant find it and in driver manager it doesnt have a installed driver so i was wondering if you could help me?
    Thanks

2. lawson_jl

lawson_jl

A quick google search tells me that the device is a card reader. Which means it doesn't have a separate driver. Card readers are mass storage devices and the driver is built into the USB standard. The driver is either corrupted or the device itself doesn't work. Unistall it in the device manager and let Windows find it again. If this doesn't work replace the card reader.

3. pwright2

pwright2

This doesn't quite make sense. Every different thumb drive or card reader I have had goes thru an 'installing device drivers' routine the first time I plug them in. And I have an imt-0521 and drivers for 2000 and XP come on the CD that comes with it.

4. 999mizta999

999mizta999 Thread Starter

Nope on the cd. but no i get the BSOD Error the 0x9c one! its bloody annoying.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/831462