Usb Microphone Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

marto6655

Hi there,
I have a problem with my Usb Microphone,more specifically,the volume level stays on maximum without me even talking,it is not recording any sounds and it occured from nothing(one day i just turned on my PC,started a Skype call and it was not recording) it IS functional as i have tested it on my laptop but i dont know how to figure this out.

Here is an image from the Windows Audio Settings :

The microphone is Media-Tech mt385.

I hope that someone will have an answer for this torture :( :confused:

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
On that screenshot click on the properties tab what is shown there please on levels

If it is windows 8 also go control panel troubleshooting and then on the entry hardware and sound - audio recording

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
marto6655

It is now some nine days since you asked for advice
Do you still require help please.
Would you kindly post indicating progress etc.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online