1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

USB Mouse Problems

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Peepss, Sep 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Peepss

Peepss Thread Starter

My USB Wired Mouse randomly "turns off" throughout the day. Just trying to figure out some things that i can do to fix this problem, as you can imagine it is very frustrating while playing online games etc. I am pretty sure that its some sort of power problem. When i first get on my computer its fine for about 1-2 hours, then it will start turning off for like 2-3 seconds at a time.
    I have tried another optical mouse, and it also turns off, so i believe it is something to do with the computer. Is it just that there is not enough power from the computer or can it be something else? If the power is a problem would a USB Hub 100% fix the problem?

2. valis

valis Moderator

3. Triple6

Triple6 Rob Moderator

This thread should remain closed as your other thread is getting replies and there's no need to start all over again.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1068856