USB Partition Mess Up

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

yoyoyokao

HEy everybody!

Recently I had purchased a new USB stick and played around with it with the HP Boot Tool. Big mistake.
For some odd reason the program loves to crash on Windows 7 and wont even work on compatibility mode. After ending the porcess, I noticed that my USB key had a 3.45 mb limit to it as opposed to the orginal 8GB. Fair enough I formattd it using HP USB Format tool which gave me the satisfactory memory level of 7.47 GB. However, I had noticed today that I could not move more than 3 GB into my usb. The properties of my usb showed something interesting like almost 2 partitions but disk management shows only one. Please see the attached file for more details.

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online