usb plug & play problem doesn't recognize device

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Lorissajane4

My sony pcv v200g all in one desktop with XP home edition recently stopped recognizing any devices that are plug and play. my flash drive, lynksis wireless adapter, etc. all of the sudden don't work in any of the 4 usb ports. The printer and my dell axim cradle still work in all of the 4 usb ports. I did full a full restore and they still do not work. On device manager there are no yellow exclamations. When I click on the unknown device it says there are no drivers for this device. When you click on update drivers it says the best driver was already being used. Any ideas.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!