Usb Port Blues

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

signtech

I’m currently running Windows 98, but I have a problem with my USB ports. Every time I start the system I have to go into the BIOS set-up to enable the ports. I don’t understand how they become disabled one day to another. Any thoughts anybody?

After you make the change in the bios, are you making sure you save settings before exiting.

Is this the only thing you can see wrong? Is pc keeping the correct time? Just wondering if cmos battery might be on its last leg.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online