USB Ports Bad

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jankons

I have a Dell Dimension 3000. I wanted to print something, didn't work said something about the connection between the PC and the computer did not work. So I plugged my Keyboard and mouse into a different port and my printer into that port, the printer shows up :D but im assuming since I plugged in my Keyboard and Mouse into the other port I get the blue screen. Can't move my mouse.... what do I do????? Install a WHOLE NEW motherboard, USB adapters for that one port, or do I need to install something on a PCI slot on my Motherboard. Plz help!!! forget my PS3 overheat thread come here. My Mom is just going to say "oh your games screwed it up" when rely it didn't do ****.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online