1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved USB Problem

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by SuzukiTanuki, Jun 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuzukiTanuki

SuzukiTanuki Thread Starter

I don't know if this is being posted in the right place, but my usb devices aren't being detected. Sometimes I would suddenly lose internet connection and have to unplug my adapter and plug it back in, but I don't know if that was related. Now I can't use the internet, use usb tethering, and i keep hearing the sound it makes when you plug a device in about every 10 minutes. My phone charges, my headphones work, but that's about the full extent of it. Edit: It just connected my phone when I moved it to a different position, but I'd have to hold it there. Hopefully this information helps.

2. SuzukiTanuki

SuzukiTanuki Thread Starter

And in this span of 3 minutes, I seem to have solved the problem. I managed to use usb tethering for internet, and a tab came up asking if my computer shouod be discoverable, and I pressed yes. If anyone ever has this problem, look up how to make this tab appear.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1212240

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice