1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Usb Problems!!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by SImply8, Apr 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SImply8

SImply8 Thread Starter

When I go into Device Manager there is a Yellow ? Next to other devices which contains the PCI ATM Controller? Could this be why my usb ports are not working? If so Why cant my computer find the driver for me to fix this?

How can I find THE SPECS for my computer so I can tell you what they are.

I know i have os Windows98

2. MustBNuts

MustBNuts

Aida32 is an app that will give you all the specs to your machine. You can get it here http://www.majorgeeks.com/download181.html

Also, I googled "pci atm controller" and it seems to point to DSL modems...in Device Manager, do you have Universal Serial Bus Controllers as a heading with items below it?

MBN

3. SImply8

SImply8 Thread Starter

yES i HAVE THE UNIVERSAL THING BUT WHY ISNT MY USB PORTS WORKIN?

THE AIDE32 DOES NOT WORK ON MY COMPUTER.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/221909

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice