USB to RS232 Serial 9Pin DB9 Cable Adapter Driver

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lschul

I b ought one of these adapters off eBay so I could connect my GPS to my computer via USB, my old cable was the serial port. Anyhow, the seller told me it would work with Vista but she did not tell me it wouldn't work with Vista Premium. When I connect the device it tries to find the drivers but is unable to do so...does anyone know where I can get the right driver? The CD that came with the cable is worthless. Thanks

lschul

yah, she says it works for Vista basic but not premium...I only paid $2

yah, she says it works for Vista basic but not premium
Me thinks that is a lie.

That type of adapter is not platform specific. I call BS on this one.

lschul

Yah me too, when the computer wouldn't find it I thought something was fishy. I paid $2 for it and have asked for a refund...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online