1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

USB Wireless Adapter Advice, D-Link?

Discussion in 'Networking' started by thechanmane, Feb 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thechanmane

thechanmane Thread Starter

I use my laptop on a regular basis, and when I'm on campus, i like being connected to the available wireless network. The network covers the entire campus, with very few dead spots, but I've always had trouble staying connected with my laptop's internal wireless card. So, I've decided to buy a USB adapter in hopes of increasing my connection strength. I've looked around online and come up with a few options. I've always liked D-Link products and have had great success with their wireless devices. My first choice right now is the D-Link DWL-GL132. If anyone has any information about this product or any other USB wireless devices, i would appreciate any suggestions or advice. Thanks in advance for any help help.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/542268

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice