Usb

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nirvaeh

My usb ports on my computer won't work. I took it to a "tech" and after he was done, none of my usb ports will read any type of device (printer, flash drive, etc.). USB is enabled in bios, and the device manager is fine. Could i try to remove USB from device manager and reinstall the drivers? The front USB don't work either. Could he have shorted out my USB?

nirvaeh

It's a sony vaio. Yes, they worked before she sent the computer to some guy to work on it. Could there be something in the power settings?

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
If the ports are totally missing in Device Manager, I'm not sure refreshing the drivers will help. It probably won't hurt...

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
RLJ1959 said:
How in the world would that product help him? :confused:
The Wireless USB Explorer 300 is a protocol analyzer capable of analyzing both WiMedia’s ultra wideband and Certified Wireless USB protocols. The Wireless USB Explorer 300 offers many great and valuable features for early prototypes development, wireless communication optimization and other hardware and software development tasks.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online