Usbprint

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Leonerob

:confused: Ihave WinXP SP3 (beginner here) tried to instal printer but got File: usbprint.inf I do not have disk can you help me please
Leonerob

user22

Banned
What kind of printer are you trying to install the name and model# please.

Leonerob

HP Deskjet all-in-one F2275-I have tried to install 2 others but have same result when I go to put usb cable in

Leonerob

User22 I am downloading driver now thank you...I will come back after install

Leonerob

User22 Downloaded Driver still get the same message, I meant I didnot have Windows disk and that is where the problem is...File:USBPrint is not in my PC

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online