use Remote Desktop Connection to play games?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lickedone

I have a PC with no monitor that I'd like to use for gaming (NBA LIVE 2004 baby!) but don't want to buy a monitor. My main computer is my apple Powerbook. I found out about microsoft's Remote Desktop Connection software that I can use with my mac, but I wonder if it's possible to actually run games with the software. I would have the computers networked with a router. Any thoughts? Thanks!

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
No chance! The video update rate would be hopelessly slow for games.

With 17" monitors going for $70-80 on rebate deals, just bite the bullet and buy a monitor. :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts