1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

used-read buffer/recorder buffer drops (NERO)

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by spidrmage, Mar 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidrmage

spidrmage Thread Starter

well, not to the point where my burn messes up.. this burner rocks (LTR52327S). it only does it with audio cds though, not data. takes the normal 2-3 minutes with data cds. i really have no clue what its about and have even scanned for viruses just to make sure. audio cds (that are about 45 minutes in length) take about 7 minutes and that isn't normal, not even for a 32x cd (on a 52x burner). basically the used-read buffer and recorder don't stay constant and shift about every 15 seconds. help would be appreciated.

2. spidrmage

spidrmage Thread Starter

haha pleeeease :p

3. telecom69

telecom69 Gone but never forgotten

H there, I dont have the answer why its doing it,could be one or two reasons really but have you tried burning at an even lower speed to see if that improves it a bit? try plugging your computer into a seperate socket from all the peripharels,see if thats the problem,something might be interfering,seems the burner is working ok apart from this,sometimes the lower speed does work better.......

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/216266

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice