1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

used to play this demo

Discussion in 'Games' started by demodontwork, Aug 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. demodontwork

demodontwork Thread Starter

I downloaded both free demo's from Novalogic.com; Blackhawk Down and Deltaforce:xtreme, however when joining the multiplayer online I get an error message -4. Does anyone know what the error code means or even if the online part is still available to play? I used to play the xtreme online a few years ago. Great game.

thx to anyone who can enlighten.

2. hrlow2

hrlow2

Welcome to TSG.
    Not familiar with them, but at a guess, I would say that it is limited in services by being demos.
    Demos are just to try for a short period and have limited functions.

3. tom6049

tom6049

I tried the Delta Force Black Hawk Down Demo and got the same error code -4.
    I also tried to host a game and got "an unknown error has occurred" message.
    I would guess that the Novalogic servers don't host these games anymore.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/940737

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice