Useless

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

divorce3

Useless thats what you all are. From Sydney (Manley Beach) to London (Science Museum)
Fiji (Having a good time) Chicago (Getting fried in both senses of the word on Rush St)
Does nobody in this wide world know how to compile C++ in Fedoa Core3
The gcc compiler works fine for C : gcc -o hello hello.c
In Linux 7 C++ : g++ hello.cpp easy
On these BBs Iv'e had all kinds of answers, all USELESS. If you don't know what you are
talking about don't bother. Not try this, try that, somebody that knows what they are
talking about KNOWS. Where are you Kevin Mitnick, then again 'The Happy Hooker'
says you can't program, mind you she should have stayed with her day job. Surely there's
some weenie geek in his bedroom that knows the soution.
I'd prefer an EMail from some knowledgable type person(note no gender)
[email protected]
If you know any good jokes I would appreciat that too.

John Dunne

There's no way anyone can help you without your gcc version, kernel version, what error you're getting, and what you're trying to compile.
(Not that anyone would want to help..after you called them useless, and ignored all the help offered to you in the other thread you started for the exact same problem.)

bassetman

Moderator (deceased) - Gone but never forgotten
Useless thats what you all are.
Seeing that's what we are, then you won't mind me closing your thread! :(

We'll try a 24 hour ban and see is your attitude changes! :rolleyes:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online