1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

User Accounts

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Johncee, Sep 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Johncee

Johncee Thread Starter

Lately when I start windows (xp ) ive noticed I have to click my name, to log on....It never did this before. When i go to user accounts, all i get is a blank box with the following on the title bar
    res://c:\windows\system32\nusrmgr.cpl/nusrmgr.hta

any suggestions
    Thanks

2. Dan O

Dan O

3. Johncee

Johncee Thread Starter

Thanks...I might just learn to live with the "problem " rather than do a reinstall, or would it be wise to rectify it.

4. Dan O

Dan O

Leaving it alone should not be a problem, but make sure you update your virus scanner and run it often.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/275109

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice