User can't open forum posts

cnm

Posting this for Vivienne, since she can't -
Hi

I am trying to access the Tech Support Guy Forum. I get as far as a listing of all the different topics but when I try to read a post, it takes forever to open. Actually, I don't know if it ever opens as I wait a long time and then give up.

Do any of you have that problem? Could it be my settings? I have enabled cookies and have disabled Freesurfer but that does not help. I have emailed them and have received an automated reply that said they would not respond. They suggest that I post to the newsgroup. Wish I could! :)

Any advice?

Vivienne

Originally posted by cnm:
Posting this for Vivienne, since she can't -
hmmmmmmm Ok I searched and found this post that Vivienne made in here back in November...

http://forums.techguy.org/showthread.php?s=&postid=623308#post623308/

As far as "trying to access the Tech Support Guy Forum" and the "I try to read a post, it takes forever to open." there's a gazillion and one reasons why the posts may be opening slowly if they open at all for you.

Is your browser open up posts in other forums faster? ... If it does then the prob is here at TSG ... I'm guessing the problem with the threads opening slowly (if ever) may not be a problem that you're having only in this site.

It would help for us to know what browser you are using is it IE? or Netscape or what? are you on dialup, DSL, cable or what are you connecting with?

DS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online