User friendly Digital TV Recorders

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ChrisGE

As technology has made the Video recorder next to useless, I'm looking for a replacement Digital TV recorder that is very user friendly, something which can be operated easily by my 85 year old mother any Suggestions?

etaf

Wayne
I suggest a humax , I have family and friends all over 80 that use it very easily , one lady had a video recorder you could hardly see and she was very concerned that she would not be able to operate the pvr , but now swears by it and does not understand why she never changed years ago
5 in the family with over 70 year olds all working fine , with just the occasional call to me if things dont quite work correctly - which is usually a broadcast issue on the guide

ChrisGE

I suggest a humax , I have family and friends all over 80 that use it very easily , one lady had a video recorder you could hardly see and she was very concerned that she would not be able to operate the pvr , but now swears by it and does not understand why she never changed years ago
5 in the family with over 70 year olds all working fine , with just the occasional call to me if things dont quite work correctly - which is usually a broadcast issue on the guide
Thanks for the info I will go and check them out

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online