1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

User friendly Digital TV Recorders

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself (Not Computer-Related)' started by ChrisGE, Feb 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChrisGE

ChrisGE Thread Starter

As technology has made the Video recorder next to useless, I'm looking for a replacement Digital TV recorder that is very user friendly, something which can be operated easily by my 85 year old mother any Suggestions?

2. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    I suggest a humax , I have family and friends all over 80 that use it very easily , one lady had a video recorder you could hardly see and she was very concerned that she would not be able to operate the pvr , but now swears by it and does not understand why she never changed years ago
    5 in the family with over 70 year olds all working fine , with just the occasional call to me if things dont quite work correctly - which is usually a broadcast issue on the guide

3. ChrisGE

ChrisGE Thread Starter

Thanks for the info I will go and check them out

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1088030

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice