Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

User profile service failed to logon

629 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  TOMTHEDISCIPLE 
#1 ·
I own a laptop and I have created three accounts on it...one with administrator properties,one with standard user properties and the last one as guest user.Now whenever I try to log on to my admin account it says "User Profile Service service failed to logon."I have tried all possible ways such as ...
(1) Going to safe mode and restore it.But it did not show any restore point.
(2)In safe mode no cmd interface is available.
(3)I tried to locate the problem by getting into the registry editor using regedit via my standard user account and I found a temp file of my admin account created.I tried to shuffle the .bak properties but each time I enter the admin password it says "systempropertiescomputername.exe does not exist".
(4)I removed the password by logging into safe mode of the admin account.But still the message is same when I log in again normally.
(5)Even the d drve partition of my hdd is not accessible due to this.
(6)I did not try to back up the data as this is not possible until and unless my admin account allows me.
If the problem was with any other account then I could have solved it with any one of the above ways.
Laptop details..
Brand name=Acer
Model=ASPIRE E1-571
Operating System=Windows 7 Ultimate
Any effective solutions other than these are welcomed.Please remember that I cannot even use cmd in safe mode as it is not available(also in safe mode with command prompt) hence not letting me run the cmd as administrator.Please help me as soon as possible as my work is getting delayed due to this problem.

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.