User profile

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

HelpPleaseAndTY

Using Windows 7 Home Premium. Noticed that computer was dragging/freezing a lot while using browser (usually IE) for a couple of months until finally yesterday doing almost anything was dragging (blue spinning wheel icon). Antivirus was clean then I installed anti-malware which came up with a bunch of issues. Gave me 3 choices on action to take on them so picked Quarantine for all (other choice were Ignore Once and Add on or something like that). YAY! Everything seemed very much improved after that but still a little slow so decided to restart computer. SOB. Now when I log in it says "The User Profile Service service failed the logon. User Profile cannot be loaded." I log in as Owner. It has been that way for a couple of years since we went to Best Buy to have them replace the hard drive after it crashed.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts