1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

using 2 CPU's & 1 monitor, mouse, keyboard

Discussion in 'Archive: Hardware' started by deanvet, Feb 24, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. deanvet

deanvet Thread Starter

I need a compatable switch box to use 2 CPU's and single Princeton monitor, Logitech trackball marble fx mouse and mouse systems keyboard. Belkin brand does not work. Does anyone know of other brands? My cpu's are pentium with serial ports.

2. ich

ich

What do you mean the Belkin doesn't work? What's happening? Also, what model is it?

3. LarryCore

LarryCore

Cybex makes some very nice switches.

I've never had trouble with Belkin though - like ich said - what's wrong?

4. deanvet

deanvet Thread Starter

to ich & larry core re belkin switches. Belkin says that their switches will not work with Logitech mice. I can verify that they will not work with the Logitech trackballs. I have found another product from Hawking Tech which I have ordered. The company promises that it will support Logitech. Thanks for the quick replys.

5. LarryCore

LarryCore

Thanks for getting back to us.

That's a good thing to know - I am going to archive this one for future reference.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/39515