Using a laptop to connect to another laptop... Help me :/

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Royster

Currently I have two laptops. One fully works and the other has the monitor and keyboard both not working but the laptops specs are much better than the fully functional one. I want to know how I can use the system of my broken laptop connected to the monitor and keyboard of the other.

managed

Allan
You can't really do that, the closest you could get would be to set up something like Remote Desktop on the better laptop then control it from the other laptop. Unless it's already set up on the better laptop that would be impossible right now and would be slow compared to using the better laptop normally.

Better would be to connect a Usb keyboard and a Monitor to the damaged laptop and either use it that way or maybe set up Remote Desktop - that would be the way to go if you don't have a Monitor but could borrow one.

Best thing to do is to fix the laptop !
Depending on exactly what's damaged you might be able to do it yourself.
What's wrong with the screen and keyboard ? What make and model laptop is it ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online