Using a laptop to connect to the internet on a bluray player

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hevanne

I have just purchased a Philips BDP2700 blu ray player and because I dont read things properly I thought the blu ray player worked via Wi-Fi obviously it doesnt! So I want to connect the player to my laptop via a wired connection but Im not that tech savvy and everytime I try to share my internet connection I lose it! So if anyone could help I would be extremely greatful.
Thanks

hevanne

Yea I bought it cheap so Im not doing that! Im guessing by that answer its not straight forward?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online