using a slower pc to play a game on a high end pc

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cidermonster

i am trying (if possible)to play a game on my single core pc that is running via lan on my high end quad core pc.what i mean is if both pcs are running and the high end pc has the gameinstalled can i use my lower end pc to start and run the game(the lower end pc does not have the specs to instal the game on it)i hope i am making the question clear...if not sorry..:eek:

Snagglegaster

Banned
i am trying (if possible)to play a game on my single core pc that is running via lan on my high end quad core pc.what i mean is if both pcs are running and the high end pc has the gameinstalled can i use my lower end pc to start and run the game(the lower end pc does not have the specs to instal the game on it)i hope i am making the question clear...if not sorry..:eek:
Nope. This won't work. If the PC you want to use to play the game doesn't meet the game requirements, the game won't play over a LAN. You are still stuck with the local PC' s graphics performance, slow CPU, etc. and trying to run it over the network only slows it down more.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online