1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

using background music for slideshow(intervideo winDVD)

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by cfair, Feb 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. cfair

cfair Thread Starter

I sure could use some help. I have created a DVD slideshow with pictures of my son and would like to put background music to it. I am using intervideo WinDVD creator 2 because it came with the computer. The pictures were easy to load and I created the DVD and it played well on the television. Now I did a practice one. I went back and downloaded a song that I would like to put with it and I have tried everything to get it to play throughout the show but it only will play for each picture. I put it on the first picture and it plays the 5 seconds that the picture shows and then stops. I can put it on each picture but it will start over for each picture. What am I doing wrong?

2. bkdc

bkdc

Its been awhile since I used WinDVD but here goes......:)

After you put your music file on the first picture, click "View" on the menu bar; select "Toggle Timeline/Story line". The view will now change & you will be able to see a music bar with the title of the song you selected, left click on the right end of the bar & a two way arrow will appear, drag the bar to the end of the last pic or where ever you may want it to stop.

Play around, you can also change the duration of each slide, etc. Have fun :D

I've used this in the past & its veru easy to make a pro looking dvd.

3. cfair

cfair Thread Starter

Thanks, you are a lifesaver. You don't know how long I fiddled with that program to try and figure it out. I just didn't scroll down below the timeline to see that music bar. Now, I can have fun.

4. bkdc

bkdc

No problem..... glad to assist. :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/543772

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice