using cd writing wizard to transfer pictures off computer to cd

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

twobeachbumz

I have a hp pavilion computer and have been successful in recording songs from the internet onto a cdr. However now I am having trouble transferring my pictures from the "my picture" files onto the cdwr disk. I get as far as opening the cd writing wizrd but it keeps displaying the message that there is no disk in the drive. There is a disk in there and the light is continuously on yellow. Help!

Try using the CD-burning program that came with the HP, not the Windows XP one. That should do the trick

twobeachbumz

that is the software that came with it. like i said i have no problem burning music from the computer onto the cd but i cant transfer pictures-im clueless

700mb80min

Banned
Try another disc , or maybe another brand if you have one . This is an ever-famous fix when receiving that error .

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online