1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

using columns in explorer like with macs

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by nogills, Apr 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. nogills

nogills Thread Starter

[​IMG]

if there are people out there who have never seen this way of exploring folders on macs, its amazing. is there anyway to do this on windows?

2. Sponsor

3. DaveA

DaveA David Trusted Advisor

Try the "LIST" View under Views!

4. nogills

nogills Thread Starter

nah thats not what im talking about. like in mac you will click on one folder and it will open in the next column, then click on another folder and itll open in the next column, etc.

5. Broni

Broni

6. nogills

nogills Thread Starter

yeah someone else told me about ultraexplorer. it has exactly what i want except I kind of wish i could just find a shell extension or something. you know like something that integrates this into windows explorer.... so i dont have to open a program to look at files. i dont want it THAT much, to open a damn program to do it hah.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!