1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Using HJ Join To Join HJ Split Files[Step-By-Step Please]

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by thor68372rockon, Dec 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. thor68372rockon

thor68372rockon Thread Starter

I think I need help,trying to join files that were split with HJ Split,I have "HJ Join" but don't really know how to use it yet.If somebody could point me in the direction of a "tutorial on Joining with HJ Join" or tell me where I actually use or put the 16 join or 32 join program at to join the split files.

THANK YOU in advance!!
    THOR68372rockon:cool:

2. Oily

Oily

Download Hjsplit 2.3 from here -

http://www.freebyte.com/hjsplit/

Double click the .exe file (you do not have to install it) and then click on "Join"

Follow the instructions on the window that opens to join your files back together - (click on "Input File" and then browse to the first (.001) file of the split ones.)

Any more problems let us know.

EDIT: Make sure that all the split files are in the same directory so it can automatically find the rest after the first one.

3. thor68372rockon

Hey thanks Oily!! I'll give it a shot and let ya know how it turned out.Appreciate the help!

Thor68372rockon

4. thor68372rockon

Hey Oily, After running HJ Join,I now have a file that looks like this 0218.joined,This is a game I am trying to join,how do I make this file into a file I can make an iso out of,then play on the PC?I have MagicISO & Nero Burning Rom.Is there another program I am going to need?

THANKS in advance,

THOR68372rockon

5. Oily

Oily

If the original file was an .iso file then you should have an .iso when you join all the split files.
    If so then just use MagicISO to open the file or burn it to disc with Nero.

6. prunejuice

prunejuice

That's easy.

You buy the game...

7. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    I don't know of any legal games that would have been spilt using HJSplit. For that reason I'm going to close this thread.

Thats two for two threads that have been closed, only one more and your stay will end here. May I remind you that we do not assist with illegally downlaoded software.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!