using multiple sound devices

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

vivekair

I use laptop, with system speaker volume too low, almost inaudible.
It has inbuilt sigmatel HD audio, with 3.5 mm jack ( I do connect my headphone with it).
I also posses a bluetooth headset (DELL).

Is there any way I can get output to both the headsets?

I need this to watch movie, so that me and my room partner can easily listen via saperate sets fo headphone without difficulty.

as far as i know you cannot output to two audio devices at the same time from one program unless the program alows this (eg. PCDJ)

To solve the problem you could get a 3.5mm spliter and another set of 3.5mm headphones but this would probably require a trip to an electronics shop unless you have one already.

also post what OS you are running in case someone else knows of another way.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts