1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Using Mutiple Nic Cards for Mutiple Programs?

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Kiaos, Oct 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiaos

Kiaos Thread Starter

Ok, here is what I would like to do. I would like to utilize my multiple Nic's (Network interface cards) to Increase my internet bandwidth or Just allow bandwidth distribution to Specific programs of my choosing. The reason I would like to do this is this is because I live in an apartment complex and I Would like to use My own Internet and Two of my Neighbors wireless internet for Different Chores. My Buit in Ethernet Card pluged into my home router and home network used for Gaming. My (Linksys Wireless-n Duel band) express card to use for p2p Downloading like utorrent and Limewire. My Built in Wireless (Broadcom Wireless-G) card for Strictly for Internet Browsing and http/ftp Downloading. This is how the programs should work. It should Allow Redirection of programs internet access to the correct NIC. It should be able to Adjust Bandwidth so you could limit download speeds if need be.

If you dont know an program like this DON'T POST HERE.

If you can program something like this i am willing to pay for it up to $150.00 for it cause it would be an very useful program. You can sell this program and make lots of money too.

Big request It must be windows Vista compatible and 64-bit!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

2. EAFiedler

EAFiedler Moderator

Hi Kiaos

Welcome to Tech Support Guy Forums!

We cannot assist with these topics.

Please read the Forum Rules before posting again.
    Closing thread.

3. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

That's nice and neighborly of you :rolleyes: Steal your neighbor's signal, then use it for illegal activities that can get him in trouble :rolleyes: Geesh.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!