Using Mutiple Nic Cards for Mutiple Programs?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Kiaos

Ok, here is what I would like to do. I would like to utilize my multiple Nic's (Network interface cards) to Increase my internet bandwidth or Just allow bandwidth distribution to Specific programs of my choosing. The reason I would like to do this is this is because I live in an apartment complex and I Would like to use My own Internet and Two of my Neighbors wireless internet for Different Chores. My Buit in Ethernet Card pluged into my home router and home network used for Gaming. My (Linksys Wireless-n Duel band) express card to use for p2p Downloading like utorrent and Limewire. My Built in Wireless (Broadcom Wireless-G) card for Strictly for Internet Browsing and http/ftp Downloading. This is how the programs should work. It should Allow Redirection of programs internet access to the correct NIC. It should be able to Adjust Bandwidth so you could limit download speeds if need be.

If you dont know an program like this DON'T POST HERE.

If you can program something like this i am willing to pay for it up to $150.00 for it cause it would be an very useful program. You can sell this program and make lots of money too.

Big request It must be windows Vista compatible and 64-bit!!!!!!!!!!

EAFiedler

Retired Moderator
Hi Kiaos

Welcome to Tech Support Guy Forums!

We cannot assist with these topics.

Please read the Forum Rules before posting again.
# P2P Instructions - We do not support P2P file sharing applications and any threads requesting help for such will be closed. This includes Kazaa, Bearshare, WinMX, and the like. If you're interested in the topic, you are free to discuss it on our site (and please visit StealingIsIllegal.com), but information on how to use them will not be provided.
# WiFi "Piggybacking" / "Wardriving" - We do not support the act of using someone else's Internet without permission. Also, please note that almost every ISP prohibits sharing your Internet connection with another home, and we will not assist you in breaking their rules.
Closing thread.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
That's nice and neighborly of you :rolleyes: Steal your neighbor's signal, then use it for illegal activities that can get him in trouble :rolleyes: Geesh.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online