1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Utorrents not working on new desktop computer

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by IB Higher, Jul 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IB Higher

IB Higher Thread Starter

Hi all.

I recently bought a new desktop computer, and downloaded utorrent on it already. I tried to download the same two files I downloaded before on my old computer, but weird that they don't download. They did download perfectly on the old computer, though. Could it be that I didn't configure things right on this new computer? Please help me, as utorrent is really useful for me, and I want to download torrents on this computer as it has a massive hard drive for storage.

I'm a computer illiterari, so please explain what I should do to fix this problem. :confused:

Please help. Many thanks.

2. uhaligani

uhaligani Guest

I can stop you here. Under the rules of these forums, help cannot be offered regarding torrents, for various reasons. I beleieve it is under consideration due to the large number of software distributers, particualrly linus releases, who are now offering downloads via torrents.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/484657

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice