Vaio Jog Dial and Fn Keys in XP

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Chett

Is there any way I can get the Funtion (Fn) keys or the Jog Dial to work on my Sony Vaio PCG-SR17? I have tried the jog dial utilitiy and it dosnt seem to work, I have yet to see a Fn program for XP. Please help. Thank You.

I r' The Chett!

Chett

K let me check.. :-( I dont see it... hmmm what would It be labled as exactly? Here is a list of the options I have.

MAIN
Date
Time

Advanced
Primary IDE Adapter
Secondary IDE
Plug and Play O/S (Set to Yes)
Logo Motion
Processor Serial Number

Security
Macheine Password
Set Macheine Password
Power On Password

Power
CPU Preformance (Recommended)
OS Control (Yes)
CPU Speed (Auto)
Resume On Time (Off)
Resume Time (00:00:00)

Boot
1. ATAPI CD-ROM
2. Hard Drive
3. Diskette Drive

And that is it, execpt for the exit screen. If there is any options I need to change let me know, I have had it this way since I got it. Thank You.

El' Chett

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online