vaio screen went dark

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

arco101

I have a sony vaio ls 30 the screen went dark you can still see what is on the screen a little bit.
I changed the inverter board 3 times with no luck any ideas???

Thanks

SUEOHIO

SUE
I would guess that maybe the whole screen itself might need to be replaced. Or there might be other problems such as a bad graphics or video card etc.

if you replaced the inverter it means the backlite is bad and unless you have a really skillful tech the entire LCD panel would have to be replaced. Don't ever bother checking with Sony unless it's under the warranty. LCD panels on ebay go from $100 up

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online