Various problems, please help. Thank You

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

DannyLedsham

Hi everyone,
anyone can help?

I have few problems, i know I have many adwares, spywares, but dont know how to remove them all.

Help me, please...

I have mostly problems with internet explorer, being online, pop-ups, system crashes...

and there these two exe files I dont know how to remove... and i can not find anything about them online... they are iwjx.exe and gomdjkic.exe :confused:
I will follow your advices... In every way... Thank you very much... in advance (y)

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 12:19:44 AM, on 7/3/2005
Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\SB Live! 24-bit\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe
C:\Program Files\Media Access\MediaAccK.exe
C:\Program Files\Okuccin\Iwjx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTsvcCDA.exe
C:\windows\system32\gomdjkic.exe
C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\MediaSource\Go\CTCMSGo.exe
C:\Program Files\Media Access\MediaAccess.exe
C:\MATLAB6p5\webserver\bin\win32\matlabserver.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\rundll32.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\Program Files\Washer\washer.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\MsPMSPSv.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\OUTLOOK.EXE
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\WINWORD.EXE
C:\hijacks\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = res://C:\DOCUME~1\Vule\LOCALS~1\Temp\se.dll/spage.html
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = about:blank
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = res://C:\DOCUME~1\Vule\LOCALS~1\Temp\se.dll/spage.html
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = about:blank
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = about:blank
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = about:blank
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {CC90CDA0-74A0-45b4-80EF-D89CA8C249B8} - (no file)
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTSysVol] C:\Program Files\Creative\SB Live! 24-bit\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdReg] C:\WINDOWS\UpdReg.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Media Access] C:\Program Files\Media Access\MediaAccK.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Eatggfci] C:\Program Files\Okuccin\Iwjx.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Security iGuard] C:\Program Files\Security iGuard\Security iGuard.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [gomdjkic] c:\windows\system32\gomdjkic.exe -start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Zone Labs Client] "C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServicesOnce: [washindex] C:\Program Files\Washer\washidx.exe "Vule"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Creative MediaSource Go] C:\Program Files\Creative\MediaSource\Go\CTCMSGo.exe /SCB
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Instant Access] rundll32.exe EGDACCESS_1058.dll,InstantAccess
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Spyware Begone] C:\freescan\freescan.exe -FastScan
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Washer] C:\Program Files\Washer\washer.exe /0
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpyKiller] C:\Program Files\SpyKiller\spykiller.exe /startup
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\MSMSGS.EXE
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\MSMSGS.EXE
O16 - DPF: {15AD6789-CDB4-47E1-A9DA-992EE8E6BAD6} - http://static.windupdates.com/cab/6247971C...e/bridge-c9.cab
O16 - DPF: {26D73573-F1B3-48C9-A989-E6CE071957A1} - http://akamai.downloadv3.com/binaries/EGDA...ESS_1057_XP.cab
O16 - DPF: {BFC9677B-8006-4336-9D49-2C797AEFCB9E} - http://akamai.downloadv3.com/binaries/EGDA...ESS_1058_XP.cab
O16 - DPF: {F72BC3F0-6C20-4793-9DDA-258589D8A907} - http://akamai.downloadv3.com/binaries/IA/netslv32_EN_XP.cab
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: apihookdll.dll
O23 - Service: Creative Service for CDROM Access - Creative Technology Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTsvcCDA.exe
O23 - Service: MATLAB Server (matlabserver) - Unknown owner - C:\MATLAB6p5\webserver\bin\win32\matlabserver.exe
O23 - Service: TrueVector Internet Monitor (vsmon) - Zone Labs Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe

best wishes and take care

Hi DannyLedsham

Welcome to TSG! :)

* Click here to download smitRem.zip.
  • Save the file to your desktop.
  • Unzip smitRem.zip to extract the two files it contains.
  • Do not do anything with it yet. You will run the RunThis.bat file later in safe mode.

* Go here to download CCleaner.
  • Install CCleaner
  • Launch CCleaner and look in the upper right corner and click on the "Options" button.
  • Click "Advanced" and remove the check by "Only delete files in Windows temp folders older than 48 hours".
  • Click OK
  • Do not run CCleaner yet. You will run it later in safe mode.

* Download the trial version of Ewido Security Suite here.
  • Install ewido.
  • During the installation, under "Additional Options" uncheck "Install background guard" and "Install scan via context menu".
  • Launch ewido
  • It will prompt you to update click the OK button and it will go to the main screen
  • On the left side of the main screen click update
  • Click on Start and let it update.
  • DO NOT run a scan yet. You will do that later in safe mode.

* Click here for info on how to boot to safe mode if you don't already know how.

* Now copy these instructions to notepad and save them to your desktop. You will need them to refer to in safe mode.

* Restart your computer into safe mode now. Perform the following steps in safe mode:

* Run Hijack This again and put a check by these. Close ALL windows except HijackThis and click "Fix checked"

* Open the smitRem folder, then double click the RunThis.bat file to start the tool. Follow the prompts on screen.
Wait for the tool to complete and disk cleanup to finish.

* Run Ewido:
  • Click on scanner
  • Put a check by the following before you scan:
    • Binder
      [*]Crypter
      [*]Archives
  • Click the Start Scan button to start the scan.
  • During the scan it will prompt you to clean files, click OK
  • When the scan is finished, look at the bottom of the screen and click the Save report button.
  • Save the report to your desktop

* Start Ccleaner and click Run Cleaner

* Go to Control Panel > Internet Options. Click on the Programs tab then click the "Reset Web Settings" button. Click Apply then OK.

* Next go to Control Panel > Display. Click on the "Desktop" tab then click the "Customize Desktop" button. Click on the "Web" tab. Under "Web Pages" you should see an entry checked called something like "Security info" or similar. If it is there, select that entry and click the "Delete" button. Click OK then Apply and OK.

* Restart back into Windows normally now.

* Run ActiveScan online virus scan here

When the scan is finished, anything that it cannot clean have it delete it. Make a note of the file location of anything that cannot be deleted so you can delete it yourself.
- Save the results from the scan!

Post a new HiJackThis log along with the results from ActiveScan and the ewido scan

DannyLedsham

Scan saved at 2:09:01 AM, on 7/6/2005

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\wuauclt.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = res://C:\DOCUME~1\Vule\LOCALS~1\Temp\se.dll/spage.html
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = about:blank
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTSysVol] C:\Program Files\Creative\SB Live! 24-bit\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdReg] C:\WINDOWS\UpdReg.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Zone Labs Client] "C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServicesOnce: [washindex] C:\Program Files\Washer\washidx.exe "Vule"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Creative MediaSource Go] C:\Program Files\Creative\MediaSource\Go\CTCMSGo.exe /SCB
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Instant Access] rundll32.exe EGDACCESS_1058.dll,InstantAccess
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpyKiller] C:\Program Files\SpyKiller\spykiller.exe /startup
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\MSMSGS.EXE
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\MSMSGS.EXE
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: apihookdll.dll
O23 - Service: Creative Service for CDROM Access - Creative Technology Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTsvcCDA.exe
O23 - Service: MATLAB Server (matlabserver) - Unknown owner - C:\MATLAB6p5\webserver\bin\win32\matlabserver.exe
O23 - Service: TrueVector Internet Monitor (vsmon) - Zone Labs Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe

so here is the log file now... I had few problems posting and doing it all but i think i did it... Analyse me now... Thank you...

and I will post another pc's problematic log in new post. If you are by chance willing please help me with that too... Thank you anyways and so far...

Best wishes

Click here to download CWSinstall.exe. Click on the CWSinstall.exe file and it will install CWShredder.

Right click on a blank spot on your desktop and choose "New Folder". A New Folder will appear on the desktop. Name the folder SpSeHjfix. Click here to download SpSeHjfix112.zip. Save it to your desktop. Now unzip the SpSeHjfix112.zip file to the SpSeHjfix folder you created.

Disconnect from the internet and close all running programs and any open browser windows.

Open the 'SpSeHjfix' folder and click on the SpSeHjfix112.exe file. Now click on the "Start Disinfection" button and let it run.
When it's finished it will reboot your machine to finish the cleaning process.
It will create log of the fix which will appear in the folder.

If it doesn't find any of the SE files or any hidden reinstallers it will say that your system is clean and not go on to next stage

Next run CWShredder. Click on the cwshredder.exe then click "Fix" (Not "Scan only") and let it do it's thing.

When it is finished restart your computer.

Run Hijack This again and put a check by these. Close ALL windows except HijackThis and click "Fix checked"

R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page =

Restart to safe mode and delete these folders:

C:\freescan
C:\Program files\Instant Access

Run ActiveScan online virus scan here

When the scan is finished, anything that it cannot clean have it delete it. Make a note of the file location of anything that cannot be deleted so you can delete it yourself.
- Save the results from the scan!

Post a new HiJackThis log along with the results from ActiveScan

DannyLedsham

(7/6/05 1:24:07 AM) SPSeHjFix started v1.1.2
(7/6/05 1:24:07 AM) OS: WinXP Service Pack 1 (5.1.2600)
(7/6/05 1:24:07 AM) Language: english
(7/6/05 1:24:07 AM) Win-Path: C:\WINDOWS
(7/6/05 1:24:07 AM) System-Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32
(7/6/05 1:24:07 AM) Temp-Path: C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\
(7/6/05 1:24:09 AM) Disinfection started
(7/6/05 1:24:09 AM) Bad-Dll(IEP): (not found)
(7/6/05 1:24:09 AM) Bad-Dll(IEP) in BHO: (not found)
(7/6/05 1:24:09 AM) UBF: 5 - UBB: 0 - UBR: 9
(7/6/05 1:24:09 AM) UBF: 5 - UBB: 0 - UBR: 9
(7/6/05 1:24:09 AM) Bad IE-pages: (none)
(7/6/05 1:24:09 AM) Stealth-String not found
(7/6/05 1:24:09 AM) Not infected->END

(7/6/05 1:27:04 AM) SPSeHjFix started v1.1.2
(7/6/05 1:27:04 AM) OS: WinXP Service Pack 1 (5.1.2600)
(7/6/05 1:27:04 AM) Language: english
(7/6/05 1:27:04 AM) Win-Path: C:\WINDOWS
(7/6/05 1:27:04 AM) System-Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32
(7/6/05 1:27:04 AM) Temp-Path: C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\

as for now....

Run the Activescan and save the results. Post those results along with a new Hijack This log.

DannyLedsham

Firman1 I see you are #1 wanted man inhere
Thank you so far...

It is nice that people like you exist online... in reality

Ok I will do panda scan and new hijack and post it

In the meantime, if you have time, can you check this...
http://forums.techguy.org/t378284.html

Thank You anyway... take care

DannyLedsham

I still can not use interent explorer... and panda doesn't permit mozilla...
what should i do...

would this help with my IE
Internet Explorer
1. Start
2. Run

rundll32.exe setupapi,InstallHinfSection DefaultInstall 132 %windir%\inf\ie.inf

???

and do i ahve to disable system restore during these operations?

Don't worry about System Restore right now and don't try to execute that command for IE. Go ahead and post a new Hijack This log please.

What exactly happens when you try to use IE?

DannyLedsham

Hey there this is the latest log file of Hijack...
My IE opens, it doesnt have any other homepage than the blank (like i wanted it) but it doesnt open any any page.

Any ideas?

This log looks ok, i just dont know why I have two MSMGS.EXE

Thank You

Scan saved at 6:23:37 PM, on 7/6/2005

Running processes:

Actually now that I think about it you may be missing wininet.dll. That may be why you can't use IE.

Click on My Computer. Go to Tools > Folder Options. Click on the View tab and make sure that "Show hidden files and folders" is checked. Also uncheck "Hide protected operating system files" and "Hide extensions for known file types" . Now click "Apply to all folders"
Click "Apply" then "OK"

Look in the C:\Windows\Systen32 folder and see if you have a wininet.dll file there. If it is not there, go to the C:\Windows\system32\dllcache folder and see if you have one there. If it is there, copy it and then paste it in the system32 folder.

If you don't have it in either location, we'll try something else.

DannyLedsham

I've been away since Thursday so now i am back in reality and this problems with unreality machines...

i will do as you said!!!

Thank You

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online