Vb 6

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bear

Hello,
I have a general question using the form editor. I for some unknown reason can not get my mouse to scroll down in the form editor, but have to use the pull down bar on the right hand side of the editor. What do I need to do, so that I can scroll down instead of using the pull down bar?

Thanks,

Bear

When you say scroll, do you mean via the wheel on the mouse? If so, I have the same problem and I just presumed that VB6 didn't support the mouse wheel. It's a bit of a pain but something that I just put up with.

bear

That is kind of what I figured, but you never know about things.

bear

That is kind of what I figured, but you never know about things. you are right, it is a big pain to do it the other way

bear

That is kind of what I fugred. You are right, it is a pain to do it the other way.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online