VB Distence checikng

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

BuntyKainth

hay all how you doin.this is a difficult one. im trying to make a air traffic control system (not very good). what im trying to do at the moment is trying to identicy a way in which i can check to see when two planes are getting close to each other. there are many planes flying around if two of them are getting close to each other , how can i test this. if possible i want to put this into a function which i can put into a modual so that the code looks good.

ive got a timer which checks each plane how do i check distence of the two picture boxes. ive tried looking at the .left method but can seem to fugure it out.

can somone help me plz

thankyou
have a nice day people.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online