1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

vb3 Questions and Answers...

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Announcements' started by Schnitzu, Apr 5, 2004.

Advertisement
  1. Schnitzu

Schnitzu Thread Starter

How about a thread (this one) where people can post a question about vb3 and, hopefully, someone will respond with the answer. (Sort of a "vb3 self help group" thread.)

Here is my first question:

How do I "report" a post or a thread to a moderator?

2. 700mb80min

700mb80min Banned

Click the red triangle in the upper right corner at the top of your post .... :)

3. Schnitzu

Schnitzu Thread Starter

Thanks, 700. I'm sure I will have more questions as I try to navigate around!

4. oldie

oldie

When will vB 4.0.2 be available Mike :D

5. MustBNuts

MustBNuts

anyone wanna bet that the vb 4.0.2 version will be ready right when we all settle in and get used to vb3 version! :p

6. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
    That's the way it always goes!!!

7. chalky

chalky

I've been looking but can't find a way to subscribe to threads that I just want to follow and not post in...does anyone know where the 'Subscribe To Thread ' button is...I feel like a newbie :confused: ...be glad when I've worked out where everything is again.... :rolleyes:

8. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
    Just above the first post of a thread, towards the right, on that blue bar -- click on "Thread Tools". :)

9. chalky

chalky

Sorry still can't see the ' Subscribe '.. Am I having a senior moment or what... :confused:

Attached Files:

10. hewee

hewee

He hee I see now that if your hiding it only take your name off the Currently Active Users list but it will show a red icon by there name.

Now is there red icon always red or only red when they are here trying to hide out?

11. barfly

barfly

Chalky, you're already subscribed to this thread :) ,try it on another (y)

12. chalky

chalky

(y)
    oooohhhhh....now why didn't I think of that...I know...cos I didn't think of it... :p :D

13. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
    Chalky, the button says "Unsubscribe from Thread" on your screen capture -- you've already subscribed! :)

14. chalky

chalky

Hiya heweee... :)

I'm being nosey... :eek: what and where is this red icon...sounds interesting.. ;)

15. chalky

chalky

Hey barfly...

There are 2 types of people in this world. Those that understand and those that don't. :D

no need to guess which group I belong to today... :rolleyes:

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/217286

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice